By submitting your pitch online to Collins Avenue Entertainment, you understand that ideas, program formats and literary and other materials that are submitted may be identical or similar to those which have already been submitted or may be submitted by other producers or which have been developed or may be developed by Collins Avenue Entertainment. In order to prevent any misunderstandings between the parties as to the use of the proposal that you are submitting to Collins Avenue Entertainment, you agree to the following:
1. You represent and warrant that: (a) the materials submitted for review were solely created by you and are solely owned by you and that no other firm, person or corporation has any right, title or interest in and to the materials; and (b) you have the full right to submit the materials to Collins Avenue Entertainment upon the terms and conditions stated herein.
2. You hereby acknowledge that Collins Avenue Entertainment has not made any prior representations to you regarding the materials and shall not be under any obligation if the material has not been selected for production by Collins Avenue Entertainment.
3. You have retained a copy of the materials, and you agree that Collins Avenue Entertainment shall not have any obligation to return the materials, nor shall Collins Avenue Entertainment have any obligation for loss or damage to the physical materials.
4. You further acknowledge that Collins Avenue Entertainment may have independently developed ideas, or may hereafter develop program formats and literary and other materials which are similar to the ideas, program formats or literary or other materials which you are submitting to Collins Avenue Entertainment or may hereafter independently develop ideas, program formats and literary and other materials which are similar to the ideas, program formats or literary or other materials which you are submitting to Collins Avenue Entertainment, that Collins Avenue Entertainment will have the unrestricted right to use such similar ideas, program formats and literary formats and other materials which Collins Avenue Entertainment has developed and you will have no right or recourse against Collins Avenue Entertainment in respect of such usage.
5. You further understand and agree that you are not entitled to any compensation for Collins Avenue Entertainment’s use of any materials similar to those materials you are now submitting if Collins Avenue Entertainment has received a prior similar submission, subsequent similar submission not based on the materials, or has independently created or hereafter creates material based on an idea similar to which my submissions is based.
6. You hereby acknowledge that you are the owner of all right, title and interest in and to the contents of the materials submitted for review including, without limitation, the worldwide copyright therein and thereto and any and all renewals or extensions of such copyright throughout the world in perpetuity.
7. Subject to the provisions hereof, Collins Avenue Entertainment agrees not to make any commercial use of the ideas, program formats or literary or other materials submitted to Producer except under the terms of an agreement to be negotiated between you and Collins Avenue Entertainment.
8. No other Agreement, written or oral, expressed or implied, exists between the parties with respect to the materials.
By submitting your materials you do hereby agree to these Terms and Conditions.